> Nice wording, but still what does that have to do with the
> original thread?

So now you're complaining because I didn't change the subject line? ...

It was about the comment that Application variables don't span multiple
websites ... which isn't necessarily true...

Remember also that any member of the list, a developer though they may be,
becomes a visitor when they hit one of those sites and will view them as
individual sites. Only once we inform them that they are all run out of the
same directory with a single <cfapplication> tag are they "on the inside"
and maybe view it as a single application as opposed to a collection of
sites. I still view them as a collection of sites -- and a single
application which operates / manages them. I suspect I'm not alone in that.

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046