SO anyway, how about those Knicks :OP

Ade (Not American :O)

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 June 2002 02:14
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What is the best variable scope?

> Where the hell did you get the idea that I seem to think
> that the application scope is across websites?

I didn't -- I was quoting _your_ answer to someone else entirely... You
responded to their message with "You seem to think application is across
websites, this is not true." ... and I was pointing out that it can be true,
so to say that it's "not true" is innaccurate -- it's a non-sequitur -- they
are not related...

> That was your words not mine, I said and I quote "The
> application scope is used by the entire CF Application"
> not all websites, not all servers but the entire CF Application.

Which is only marginally related to the point I was making...

> Drop it mate, you'll loose this.

If I did I would "lose" it but in this case I haven't lost anything...

I really shouldn't continue it more for my own sanity ( and to reduce
traffic on the list ) than anything else... I dunno... for some reason I
just felt really annoyed by the original comment, even though it wasn't a
response to me, it "struck a nerve", so that's why I commented about the
innacuracy of the "this is not true" comment in the first place...

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046