Nice wording, but still what does that have to do with the original
thread?

-----Original Message-----
From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2002 12:52 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: What is the best variable scope?

> Exactly my point, and as the user is not reading these
> emails then why make that a point when you and I both
> know otherwise :-)

Because it's important for us to think about the work that we do from
the
perspective of our users -- as entertaining as our tech-centric ways of
thinking may be, they don't help us communicate with our customers or
clients and if we don't make an active attempt to think about our work
the
way that our users will, we can (and often do) detract from the user
experience and ultimately injure our fiscal bottom line as a result.

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046