still using table layouts hey chad?

  _____

From: Chad Renando [mailto:chad.rena...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 15 May 2010 5:02 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] OT: Shameless plug from a legacy lurker, but input and
feedback on enw CF site welcome

Hi all,

I highly doubt anyone here remembers me from my programming days going a
decade back when we entertained ourselves with .NET vs CF flame wars.

While I am now a production manager in studio that is well and truly focused
on .NET, I still have personal fondness for the CF language and community.

I recently dusted off my own skills as part of a personal research project
for Uni.  This is so off topic it is not even funny, relative only in that
it is another Cold Fusion site unleashed upon the world.

I am confident this board in general would turn its nose up at my code, but
for the most part it does the job.  Obviously, any recommendations,
questions or feedback would be most welcome.

Without further ado... www.mypizzapersonality.com
<http://www.mypizzapersonality.com/> .

Thanks for listening.  Back to trying to remember how to query of query...
umm....

Chad
who first started referring to himself in third person in the CF user group