Hey Steve,

Wondered who would be the first to call me on that.  ;)

Oh yeah, tables all the way.  I went from programmer to manager around the
time that CSS Zen started to become a formal religion on the voting ballot
alongside The Force.  To my credit, I did spend about 2 weeks fighting cross
browser issues, but IE and Safari on the iPhone finally beat me down.
Figure it does the job, and the general punter won't know the difference.

At least that's what I say so I can look myself in the mirror.

Chad
who tries to avoid mirrors where possible