Nope its not what matters. If it was then we wouldn't have framwork pushers
now would we :P

-----Original Message-----
From: Kym Kovan [mailto:dev-li...@mbcomms.net.au]
Sent: Saturday, 15 May 2010 6:05 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [cfaussie] OT: Shameless plug from a legacy lurker, but input
and feedback on enw CF site welcome

On 15/05/2010 5:01 PM, Chad Renando wrote:

> I am confident this board in general would turn its nose up at my
> code, but for the most part it does the job.

Isn't that what matters?

Obviously, any recommendations,
> questions or feedback would be most welcome.
> Without further ado... www.mypizzapersonality.com
> <http://www.mypizzapersonality.com/>.

I am suitably impressed and it didn't choose my favourite Pizza from my
answers! Does this means I have internal conflicts that I don't know about?
:-)

A point about the survey rather than the site, which is fine, very good job
there. With a lot of questions I wanted an in-between question, you often
asked in the "choose one of two" style when I wanted neither or both!

> Chad
> who first started referring to himself in third person in the CF user
> group

Didn't you just. I enjoyed that, your emails always got read :-)

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au