On 15/05/2010 5:01 PM, Chad Renando wrote:

I am confident this board in general would turn its nose up at my code,
but for the most part it does the job.

Isn't that what matters?

Obviously, any recommendations,
questions or feedback would be most welcome.
Without further ado... www.mypizzapersonality.com
<http://www.mypizzapersonality.com/>.

I am suitably impressed and it didn't choose my favourite Pizza from my answers! Does this means I have internal conflicts that I don't know about? :-)

A point about the survey rather than the site, which is fine, very good job there. With a lot of questions I wanted an in-between question, you often asked in the "choose one of two" style when I wanted neither or both!

Chad
who first started referring to himself in third person in the CF user group

Didn't you just. I enjoyed that, your emails always got read :-)

--

Yours,

Kym Kovan
mbcomms.net.au