IDL file tracking is part of why WebKit uses "DerivedSources.make" (which I
assume Chromium does to?  Or at least we will eventually need to if we're
going to have an upstream WebKit build...)
JS%.h : %.idl $(GENERATE_BINDINGS_SCRIPTS)
bindings/scripts/CodeGeneratorJS.pm
        $(GENERATE_BINDINGS) --defines "$(FEATURE_DEFINES)
LANGUAGE_JAVASCRIPT" --generator JS $<

That line actually should depend on all of the .pm files in
bindings/scripts, but generally CodeGeneratorJS.pm has been enough.

-eric