Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> The culprit here was the change to the CodeGeneratorV8.pm. It looks
> like we should somehow trigger clobber of of rule_binding.py when that
> happens.

We already do.  In the .idl rule in webkit.gyp, we have:

          'inputs': [

'../third_party/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/generate-bindings.pl',
            '../third_party/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/CodeGenerator.pm',
            '../third_party/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/CodeGeneratorV8.pm',
            '../third_party/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/IDLParser.pm',
            '../third_party/WebKit/WebCore/bindings/scripts/IDLStructure.pm',
          ],

meaning that if any of those files changes, or an .idl file changes,
we'll run generate-bindings.pl again.

Mark