From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of n rf
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 7:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: how about ccie salary in US? [7:71143]

- jvd wrote:

> I wonder if anybody is going to have anything positive to say
> about this post?

So basically, you want us to lie, eh?  ;->.

Seriously, CCIE salaries have been down for awhile and any honest discussion
about salaries is going to be necessarily negative.  When something's black,
it would be a lie to call it white.

As far as the original question, so much depends on your experience level,
the geographical location, things like holding a degree (or not).  Strong
candidates that have lots of experience, are well educated, and are in
places can still pull nice salaries.  But I'm also aware of CCIE's applying
for positions that pay less than 30k - and not getting them.  The point is
that the CCIE by itself guarantees nothing.