        From:  Leon Bass [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:  Thursday, August 17, 2000 3:17 PM
        To:  Brian
        Cc:  Luan Kim; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Naasief Edross
        Subject:  Re: question on ip packet

        The only dumb question is one that someone is afraid to ask,
don't waste time
        nor bandwidth, if it's not an answer. Brian it's obvious you
aren't the number
        one CCIE in the world, because your on the list, get a life or
better yet get
        your CCIE, I see you didn't even give Luan an answer. You don't
like the
        question, then don't

answer..................................................................

        Brian wrote:

        > On Wed, 16 Aug 2000, Luan Kim wrote:
        >
        > > Can someone lighten me up as to what's inside an "ip
packet"?  Is there a
        > > udp/tcp header in it?  Is there a mac-address in it?  Thanks
for any
        > > input.
        >
        > You are a Network Engineer for a multi-million dollar company,
hold a
        > CCNA, and are asking something trivial like whats in an IP
packet?  If you
        > searched the web you would get that answer in a quick query.
I am not one
        > to flame, I just find it unreal that you could study for your
CCNA and not

http://www.groupstudy.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.groupstudy.com