There is absolutely no value whatsoever in this reply. Please stop reading
if you are expecting to find any thing of value in this message.
The only reason I'm replying is that I figure if I'm going to have to wade
through all this cow jokes and whathaveyou, I might as well add to it.

By the way, I'm a CCMC but I do not know what is inside milk. Is it white
color or can I get brown color and pink color milk from the cow or do I have
to feed them differently ? . I know this is a simple Q, but I know lots of
CCMC working in multi-million dollar milk farm who doesn't know how to
config a router or server  and I figure I'm ahead of them in this game . NOW
if you are wondering how I get my CCMC, well, I know how to milk a Cow and
the Sybex book on CCMC never ask me to look at the color of the milk. I also
make use of the CCMC for Dummies book. I feel that that is a great book and
is just the right book for me.

 (Certified Cow Milking Candidate)