I'm working with a used 2514 router with an unknown enable password.  I've tried the standard break technique but can't abort the boot sequence.  I believe that break may be disabled.  I'm using Win NT 4 and hyperterminal to connect to the console port and am able to connect and SHOW VERSION.   I am getting terminal feedback.  I've used CTRL-BREAK AND CTRL-SHFT-6  to no avail.  How can I access ROMMON mode and change the password?  Is there a jumper on the system board that can be used to circumvent the password and access the router for configuration?
        Any advice is appreciated,  Thanks