What they are asking is unwarranted, outrageous, and simply wrong. But how
do you want to prove that?
Cisco ( and every giant company for that matter ) has a herd of attorneys
that can unleash after you like hyenas. For you to defend yourself, the
first step is to retain an attorney with a retainer of about $5K. And that
is just the beginning.

The big companies know that individuals do not have that kind of budgets and
this is how they always win.
They win not because they are right, but because they can.
You never know. Someday, when they are not chasing people like you, they
would even claim San FranCisco to be handed over to them.

Bernard

Dear All Cisco GroupStudy Members,

I would like to thank the Cisco GroupStudy Mailing
List for the contribution on the Cisco Certification,
and for the information which is very useful, with
some have been put to my site: ciscosite.com.

I have just received some messages stating that the
ciscosite.com should be handed over to Cisco because
of using the phrase "cisco" and because of the
attached reasons. Does anyone of you have the problem
<SNIP>