It seems like if they think you're infringing on their copyright, thats
enough for them.  I had to give up musicman.org because Musicman is a
copyrighted trademark of ernie ball guitars.  This is in spite of the fact
that I was not selling anything, it was a .org site, and Musicman is also
the name of some character in a play or something.

        Brian