From: park jeongwoo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 4:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Disappointed with ccnp!!

Hi group members.
I need your help.
I am having a hard time on finding a job.
I recently got ccnp certification and looking for the
entry level of job for network engineer.
I am living in San Francisco, and graduated from
college less than a year ago.
I have less than a year of network experience that I
got from school computer lab.
I had a harder time finding a job before I became
ccnp. So I studied hard believing that  ccnp would get
me somewhere at least as a entry level network
engineer. Now I am kind of confused and disappointed
with the fact that I am still having a hard time
finding a job even with ccnp certification.
I feel like I need more cisco certifications such as
ccda, ccdp.
Would these certification ever help me find job?
It is really discouraging that cisco certification
doesn't help me much find a job at this point, because
I am also pursuing ccie too. I have to ask myself what
is the point of getting cisco certification.
Lots of CCNAs are having a job. Why not ccnp?

Could somebody tell me why it goes like this, and what
I should do?
Am I looking for wrong job?

I will appreiciate your input.

jeongwoo