Convincing the VP isn't the hard part, its after you pass explaining to the
VP
that a $20K/year raise is warranted. Which in turn he says your are nuts,
so you decide to leave... until he breaks out the agreement that says in
fine print that you have agreed to pay back all training funds it you
leave...
Be careful!

"Jim Healis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
DF49A3EC4130D411AC1600508B608DDF01116426@DIALPAD-EX2">news:DF49A3EC4130D411AC1600508B608DDF01116426@DIALPAD-EX2...
> Well, I did it.  I passed the CCIE written exam this morning. And, for
just
> a moment, I felt the weight of the world lift off my shoulders.  Then I
> thought about the lab exam and what I need to do to get there.
Thankfully,