From: Raul De La Garza
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 4:16 PM
Subject: How to Make Frame Relay Redundant?

Please forgive me if this topic has already been explored.

I am considering the purchase of a 3640 in order to provide Internet access
to our office at 100 Mbps.  I will outfit it with 2 10/100 2-port modules.

I am also considering making our Frame Relay network redundant by adding two
1-port T1 w/CSU WICs, however, with only two FR lines coming in how would I
make this a fault tolerant solution without having to obtain two more FR
circuits?  HSRP is definitely being considered.  Obviously, an Ethernet hub
or switch is out of the question.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Raul De La Garza III