Hey Raul...

depending on how many sites you need to restore, and how much bandwidth you
need for restoral, Basic Rate ISDN is still a pretty good solution that I've
implemented before.  The configuration is a little tricky and takes a keen
mind to implement successfully...but basically, the remote routers have a
floating static route to the BRI interface and it can dial the central site
backup router.

Another possible solution that I've used is to have a 2nd serial interface at
the remote site with a low speed connection to the Internet, and configure
encrypted tunnels from there to your central backup router or central site
Internet access router.  Again, depending on the number of sites, that
solution might not be cost effective.

your design will have to take into account the following issues:
1.  How many simultaneous circuit failures you want to cover
2.  What will trigger bringing up the restoral circuit automatically (for
example, hard frame relay interface failure on the remote end, circuit
failure, loss of routes, etc.), or will it be done manually?
3.  Which side of the circuit will initiate the restoral session (remote
inwards or central outwards?)
4.  If automatic, whether you can disable the restoral during off-business
hours and weekends (especially for automatic ISDN restoral where long-distance
and per-minute usage charges apply)
5.  How much bandwidth is necessary as a backup to keep the remote sides
productive.
6.  Some sort of cost/benefit analysis based on the various possible
solutions.
7.  Whether you need to limit the network access from the remote sites when
the frame relay circuit goes down (that is, maybe they're only permitted to
access corporate resources like email and intranet web servers, and deny
access to the Internet so that those pesky MP3 downloads don't hog all the
bandwidth)
8.  Making sure you address all the security issues that arise from switched
or over-the-Internet restoral