If this is a 56k frame relay circuit, you could just use analog dialup to
back it up.  This is just my california take because for the most part,
isdn is so pricey here, I would never recommend it.
You could probably attach a modem to the aux port, setup dial to work and
give a higher default metric to the aux port.

Bri