We have set up a "more" redundant solution similar to your infrastructure,
and the same ISP.
We have one T come in from Boston, and the second from DC. We split our
customer CIR
across the 2. This works out nicely. From the router perspective we have
another identical
router set and ready to go if the first router fails.