Novell certification, let's look at what kind of jobs that gets you.

1 a job at a company which is migrating from Novell to NT, and will let
you go when the transition is complete.

2 a job at a company that is too cheap to replace its legacy mishmash
network.

I'll pass either way.

Brian "Sonic" Whalen
Success = Preparation + Opportunity