guys,

i agree with most things that have been said apart from this....

the IE LAB ....this has done and will continue to strike fear into the
hearts and minds of everyone....

the current pass stats for each lab is 15%......15%....that means for every
10 students on there lab only 1.5 will pass....this means that THIS cred
will ALWAYS mean something.......when my friend passed his
lab this was the end result

10 people started day 1 ...
by end of day 1.... 2 people left
by end of day 2 he remains.....and passed

he`s not the only one.. i remember someone else saying that happened to
them..

this is cisco`s way of protecting the ccie
i personally beleive that this is good for them aswell as us....

they are aware that if the CCIE is an easy pass for wasters...then there kit
is for wasters as well..
this is also why a well-known...to me anyway proctor has told me this

"the lab is harder than it used to be ..... i am now strickter that  i used
to be ...if i don`t ...my job is on the line and so is your`s"

he also said

" 5,000 pounds/7,000 dollars is NO-WAY near enough money to make me let you
pass.......#500,000 pounds/$650,000 and maybe we`ll talk....i SAID maybe.."

"and if you try that with anyone else they will strip you of all your
creds..."

he`s a bit of a moany old git...but hey....i HAVE to like him.....

steve "hold my hand mummy i`m scared" skinner

:-*