From: Circusnuts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 9:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Anyone Higher? - FR Uptime [7:30920]

What is the up time issue?  Are we talking local facilities (i.e.
carrier transitions) or ISP POP facilities attributed to over
subscription or bad devices ???

The former is almost impossible to solve and is usually just an
occupational hazard within poorly plumed (facilities) locations.  The
later is ISP related and companies like UUNet, Sprint, Qwest,
InterMedia, Genuity, and AT&T generally do a better job with it.

Phil