From:   Ole Drews Jensen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, January 04, 2002 8:32 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Anyone Higher? - FR Uptime [7:30920]

During the years I have been administering frame relay, I have been dealing
with four different providers and four different telco's, but I have so far
not seen any circuit being up for a long time without problems.

I believe that the longest I have seen a f.r. circuit being up is about a
little less the half a year, and one of our providers had an average of
downing one of our circuit every 1.5 months.

We have four circuits (three branch offices and one corp.) with a provider,
and all three branch offices has now been down once (at different dates) in
less than four months.

So, I am looking for a possitive story in the Frame Relay world. Who can
with a smile tell me about a frame relay connection that has been up for a
year or more - or would that be totally sci-fi???

I am getting SOOOOOOOOO frustrated and irritated that I have to deal with so
much trouble with "simple" WAN connections.

Thanks,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen