Excellent information.  Does anyone else have tibits like this? I've seen
bits and pieces floating around on things to watch for regarding "bad apps"
and ports.

We had an issue with a 3rd party company(now a dot-bomb) who provided
firewalling and virus scanning. We got them to block real audio but could
not get them to block MS's media player. The claim was it was using port 80
just like anything other web traffic. I left before I could work this issue
and I've wondered since then how true it was?

MikeS