IM isn't anywhere near as bandwidth intensive as video, audio, etc.  And I
can understand blocking video and streaming audio.  But if you communicate
via e-mail or IM, they can both be for business purposes.  I have seen plany
of non-business related e-mails in my time, just as I'm sure you all have.
That dosen't mean we should all block e-mail.  IM has a stigma as a toy for
teens on AOL, and it just isn't that way anymore.  It does have it's place.
--

RFC 1149 Compliant.