>Chuck wrote, Let he who has never done something stupid while
>learning this stuff cast
>the first stone ;->

People who live in optical networks shouldn't cast stones.

Further, executives of optical networking firms should only order VIP
furniture when it is actually needed, rather than store it on upper
floors.  For, it is written, people who live in glass houses
shouldn't store thrones.

[Apologies in advance to those who are not native English speakers,
and possibly to those who are.]