Eventually, two separate static commands for two separate outside addresses
going to two separate DMZ addresses.
At the moment there is just one machine inside. Possibility of putting
multiple addresses on the server but preferred option is not to do this.
What I would like to miss out is the time required to wait for DNS to
propagate when I split the single outside address to two. If I can leave the
DNS pointing to two addresses and make the changes at the required time,
there is no delay involved.

Thanks,

Gaz

""Patrick Ramsey""  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED].;
> what is the overall goal?

> Hi all,
>
> Has anybody tried NAT'ing two outside addresses to one internal (DMZ)
> address on the same port (80) in some way.
> Not too difficult to get round, as I can get the DNS of one site changed
and
> use the single address outside to single inside.
> The advantage would be that when the web sites are separated, to two
> machines inside, I would like to be able to change the pix settings
> immediately rather than change DNS and wait a couple of days for DNS to
> propagate.
> I'm sure there may be some simple way of doing it, but I couldn't find it
> whilst playing about today.
>
> Any ideas welcome.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gaz
transmitted with it may contain confidential and
> /or proprietary information in the possession of WellStar Health System,
> Inc. ("WellStar") and is intended only for the individual or entity to
whom
> addressed.  This email may contain information that is held to be
> privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If