On a cisco router, you use the Extendable command.  not sure about the pix.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pix NAT - Two to one [7:37179]

Hi all,

Has anybody tried NAT'ing two outside addresses to one internal (DMZ)
address on the same port (80) in some way.
Not too difficult to get round, as I can get the DNS of one site changed and
use the single address outside to single inside.
The advantage would be that when the web sites are separated, to two
machines inside, I would like to be able to change the pix settings
immediately rather than change DNS and wait a couple of days for DNS to
propagate.
I'm sure there may be some simple way of doing it, but I couldn't find it
whilst playing about today.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks,

Gaz