Rick,
Since you seem so certain, in what way is EIGRP a link-state protocol?
What link-state attributes does it have?
I haven't read all of the article at the link you've given, but I note
that in the intro what it actually says is "Enhanced IGRP integrates the
capabilities of link-state protocols into
distance vector protocols".  That doesn't say it is link-state, it says that
it has the
"capabilities" of link-state - I assume they are referring to what
Priscilla referred to; non-periodic, partial, bounded updates.

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 14/05/2002 09:42 am -----

"Rick"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]