Thanks Chris, I was thinking more about securing the switch ports by
authenticating mac's (probably a bit OTT) or using SNMP to check for new
devices, any other ideas?  I've already set up a wireless LAN here with WEP
with authentication on an ACS server, which is a waste of time when you have
people setting up there own kit,

Cheers

Pat

--