Thanks for all the good info about wireless security.

I have one philosophical comment, one semi-technical comment, and one
question:

Philosophical: It amazes me that companies (especially small companies)
don't want to hear about their security vulnerabilities. I see that a lot
too. It means your business plan will have to include a lot of up front
salesy type stuff to convince people that they really have a problem.

Semi-technical: As you mentioned, WEP is quite crackable. Some people in
the industry are outraged that the IEEE let it out the door. See this good
WEP FAQ from UC Berkeley:

http://www.isaac.cs.berkeley.edu/isaac/wep-faq.html

Question: Is Cisco's LEAP better than WEP? Does it have the same purpose
but without some of the issues? I should know this, but I don't use Cisco
for wireless (shame, shame).

Thanks for all your excellent advice.

Priscilla

Priscilla Oppenheimer