From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 8:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Huawei routers - a.k.a. futurewei.com [7:49778]

anyone know where Cisco manufactures it's products now?

BTW, apparently the Huawei products are available in the US. Someone we all
know and love tells me he is trying to get his hands on some.

I've been looking forward to one of NRF's economics lessons to come out of
this thread. This one, I suspect, would be about what happens in a free
market when there is a dominant product that is priced expensively where
there are also effectively low entry barriers.

Time will tell.

Back to reading up on the Huawei - I mean Cisco - 3550  ;->