"Paul Borghese"  wrote in message
> Futurewei (of whom I know nothing about) is not the only vendor copying
> the Cisco interface.  Check out Avici (www.avici.com) or even the free
> software Zebra (www.zebra.org).

Wow.... I checked out the link to Avici and searched and found a command
reference....... WOW!  Here's a snippet from their command reference......
Looks alot like IOS to me =)

ip access-group

----

Applies access list filters to packets on the interface that are inbound to
the server, outbound from the server, or forwarded across the fabric.

Syntax: [no] ip access-group access-list-name [in | out | forward]

 access-list-name
 Name of an access-list.

in
 Filters inbound packets destined for the server.

out
 Filters outbound packets sourced by the server.

forward
 Filters packets forwarded across the fabric.