I'm guessing that the power is being lost for a split second causing
the reload but the power connecter always "looks" secure.  The early
1600's had similiar problems but they changed the connector and they
seem much better now.  Maybe I'm just lucky or more abusive.  If you set
it up and never touch it it is fine but the slight moves that have
caused reloads concern me.

  Thanks

  Dave

"Roberts, Larry" wrote:

> I have 2 501's that I have deployed with no problems as such...
>
> (fingers crossed )
>
> Could the power connection in the back be loose on the inside? It might be
> manufacturing problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Larry

PIX501.