[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Duct Tape solved this problem for me....  Lots of it.

Hee hee. I bet this is more common than anyone would want to admit. :-) I
saw duct tape in a working (not lab) network room just recently. I couldn't
decide if I should be disgusted or impressed by the ingenuity. In this case
it wasn't for PIX, but it was for a server whose power cord tended to fall
out.

Priscilla