I have an MIS degree from The Ohio State University Max Fisher College of
Business. I see some posts out there saying that a CS degree is no more than
a vocational degree. Obviously this person has not been to college! College
is not there to prepare you to step in and do a Sr. Engineer job, it is
there to give you a base understanding of IT. I however, have a business
degree with an IT focus. So, when you have been through the classes I have
you form a level of respect for anyone who has been down the same road.

When the CCIE gets as challenging as the following let me know.

Calculus
Physics
Finance
Accounting