""l0stbyte""  wrote in message
> Ladrach, Daniel E. wrote:
>
> > I have an MIS degree from The Ohio State University Max Fisher College
of
> > Business. I see some posts out there saying that a CS degree is no
> > more than
> > a vocational degree. Obviously this person has not been to college!
> > College
> > is not there to prepare you to step in and do a Sr. Engineer job, it is
> > there to give you a base understanding of IT. I however, have a business
> > degree with an IT focus. So, when you have been through the classes I
have
> > you form a level of respect for anyone who has been down the same road.
> >
> > When the CCIE gets as challenging as the following let me know.
> >
> > Calculus
> > Physics
> > Finance
> > Accounting
> > Economics
> > CS-programming
> > CS-operating systems
> > CS-networking
> >

> > Daniel Ladrach
> > CCNA, CCNP
> > WorldCom
> All of the listed should be thought in high school. Unless it's some
> kind of quantum programming (is it still a concept?), CCIE should be by
> far more challenging. My two cents..

At the risk of causing a firestorm - I fail to see how the CCIE is more
difficult than the above.  What exactly is so complicated about the CCIE
subject matter?  There is nothing in there that I would say requires
tremendous thought, with the possible exception of the funky syntax in the
lab questions.