I do respect every CCIE out there. I have friends working on their CCIE's
and I see the hard work they are putting in. I know this is not an easy
certification to achieve. I also think every CCIE should be proud of their
accomplishments. In my opinion an MBA opens more doors. I have never argued
which one is better or which is harder; however, a certification should
never be used in place of an education. I do believe the best candidate is
probably going to have both.

Daniel Ladrach
CCNA, CCNP
WorldCom