>I'm not sure I'm articulating this well, but there's an underlying
>analogy that says that a Super Bowl ring shows you've passed exams
>more difficult than CCIE. Now, if you had an elite CCIE that required
>you to configure while staying in the pocket and relying on your
>blockers...

Hey, I'm pretty sure that we've *all* had clients/bosses like that
:-)

My final $0.02 to this discussion: I've got both the CS degree and the
CCIE #, and I'm not giving either one of them back.  Both contribute
to let me be a more valuable employee.  Besides, I'm from the
Deion Sanders school of thought:  Both.

Frank Jimenez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]