Interesting! I learned OSPF on BSCN book but never deploy it.  EIGRP has
been very easy to configured and very fast converged comparing to RIP/RIPv2.
It seems OSPF gets lots of favor as a stardard protocol.  I am curious if
OSPF support load sharing on equal / unequal paths? Thanks All for the
input!

Thomas