To all,

We recently replaced our Nortel switches and routers with Cisco 2980
switches and 6509 routers.  We have two buildings, 10 floors each and a
router in each building.  We have a combination of NT and Novell servers.
After replacing all this equipment, we have noticed that when we access
files on the NT servers, the speed is acceptable.  When we access files on
the Novell servers, it is very very slow.  Could the switches or routers be
configured incorrectly for IPX.  Is there something that we can change.  On
Cisco's web page it mentioned something about enabling ipx
broadcast-fastswitching.   Any input or comments would be appreciated.

thanks
Mike