From: Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> From: zhaohs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> >   Now I give you some  attachments,which was wrote by edward_lee,In it have
> > some
> > characters of "CJK Unified Ideographs Extension B",I downloaded them from:
> > http://edt1023.sayya.org/tex/tmp/nobmp2.pdf
> > http://edt1023.sayya.org/tex/tmp/nobmp2.tex
> >   You can alse in the CTEX Forum for more detailed discusses about them from
> > the URL:
> >   http://bbs.ctex.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=31578
> >
> >   Furthmore,you can see the EdwardLee's blog for this thing, the URL is:
> >   http://blog.bs2.to/post/EdwardLee/4684
> >
> >   can you test it for me?
>
> I haven't installed some of the MS fonts, and none of my current fonts
> cover the complete Unicode set, so I can't test it.
>
> But I'll certainly put it in my bookmarks. :)

Well, being the slave driver that I am, I let my computer work all
night to process Sun-ExtA.ttf and Sun-ExtB.ttf with Fontforge (only
subfonts.pe; the rest, such as vertical versions, not yet).

It works like a charm!  I've seen characters that I thought would
never exist.  I should've encountered this fonts much, much earlier.
"You see, teacher, that character *does* exist!"  Heheh.

The 00 plane created from Sun-ExtB.ttf can be deleted.

You can get both fonts from http://okuc.net/software/UniFonts.exe, but
it is a Win32 executable.  Poo!  If you want, Werner, I can upload the
fonts somewhere if you wish to try these.

Best regards

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--