>    1. How can I use the subfonts.pe to generate the slant characters
>  and boldface characters of the original font,just as I can do it
>  with the ttf2tfm by using the "-s" parameter;furthmore,how I can
>  use the commands,such as "\textit" or "\textbf",to generate the
>  boldface and italic of the original chinese font.

Do you really need slanted Chinese characters?  This is quite ugly
IMHO...  To emphasize something in Chinese it is better practice to
use a different font, or to use underlining in various forms.

Anyway, slanting can be done by adding some transformation commands to
the FontForge script.  Please consult its manual for more details:

  http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/scripting.html

and look for the `Transform' command.

Creating bold face is far more difficult -- I say it is impossible for
Chinese due to the many strokes per glyph.  This means that you have
to find a real bold font if you aren't satisfied with the boldface
emulation.

>    2.  Now,I can use the "\textbf" generate the boldface of the
>  original chinese font,but when I amplified the corresponding
>  chinese characters by 64 times,I can see that the echaraters have
>  "saw-tooth-like" dges.

Exactly.  Without a real boldface this can't be improved.  However,
you can control the `boldness' with the \CJKboldshift macro (as
documented in CJK.txt).

> kpathsea: Running mktexpk --mfmode / --bdpi 600 --mag 1+120/600 --dpi 720
> sunext0210

Do you have fonts for those Unicode ranges (in the above it is
U+21000-U+210FF)?  And have you used the right Unicode.sfd file posted
recently to this list (and which is part of the CVS repository of the
ttf2pk package)?  Older versions lack definitions for Unicode values
greater than U+FFFF.

> 4. Last, when I generate the pdf file with dvips and ps2pdf,I find
>  that the chinese characters can't be appear in the pdf file,and I
>  get mess codes of chinese characters in the pdf file, following the
>  log file:

> (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/ucs/utf8x.def
> File: utf8x.def 2004/10/17 UCS: Input encoding UTF-8

You shouldn't use the CJK package together with the UCS package except
for very special reasons.  Don't load `utf8x' -- using CJKutf8.sty
should be fully sufficient for Chinese fonts.

    Werner