+1

We have production code here and would like to see 1.3 out even if the contrib
issue
resolve itself later. The first stable release of 1.3 needs to get used as
widely
as possible.

If some issues emerge in 1.3 it would be better to know it as early as possible.
There are significant blocks of the old contrib available under the new modular
structure to create apps based on 1.3. 1.3 will not be left on the shelf
waiting for the
outcome of this issue, it will be used. That's the ultimate test :)

Luc P.

--
Luc P.