Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 24 févr. 2012 à 19:29, Damien Lepage <damienlep...@gmail.com> a écrit :

Hi Everyone,

You may have seen this already, if not I believe it's worth investing 1h of
your life:
http://vimeo.com/36579366

That's already a good candidate for the technical talk of the year, if not
the decade IMO.
Ok, I'm getting a bit too enthusiastic here but this is so inspiring.

After watching it, you can't help thinking that we have a whole new world
to invent.
As a side note, you may start thinking that a REPL is not good enough.
- Personal message to Laurent Petit: please watch and start thinking about
CCW 1.0 ;o) -

Hello Damien, I had already watched the first half of the talk.
I found the live demonstrations rather impressive, indeed. I've since
wondered how this could be generalized, which does not seem that easy.
Anyway, certainly a fun and entertaining goal to achieve !

Think about playing with overtone that way, for example ...

Also, sorry for you that your original question has been totally high
jacked by someone how's not even taken the time to understand what you were
talking about before starting his generalized rant.

Maybe not for CCW 1.0, but for 2.0, who knows ?

Anyway, Cedric the self-described "smarter than average guy", please note
that, as usual, patches are welcome ;-)

It also feels like ClojureScript is on the right path.

But, most importantly, beyond any technical consideration, the last part is
a great life lesson.

--
Damien Lepage
http://damienlepage.com