On Thu, 20 Aug 2020 at 15:47, Rob van der Heij <rvdh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I may have skipped over that in this thread, but what happened to GLOBALV
> ?

Serious though... You can use the DIGEST stage to map the path to your
variable to a hash, and 64ENCODE that to produce the GLOBALV variable name.
If you have 'complicated' values, you can also 64ENCODE those. If the
variables get too large, you could even do a stemmed variable in GLOBALV. I
admit my CMS Pipelines support for GLOBALV (in development) makes that a
bit easier.
You just don't have a ready-to-use tool to manually edit those values.

Rob