Tim

Once that job is done right you'll have a real sound and a very pretty
boat.I think she was worth the effort and expense.

I noted a year or two back on this list about mast step/ keel sump area
issues with the 35 MKIII and the 33MKII but that info did not go over well
with some owners of those designs which were both Ball designs from the same
decade.

Do you think the problems you fixed were isolated to your boat or were the
problems you had likely something that other owners should be concerned
about, especially regarding safety off shore and less importantly resale
opportunities

I declined on a real nice looking 33MKII because I was aware of possible
issues and settled on a much older 35 MKII boat which has been very tough
and a real nice sailing vessel

Dwight Veinot

C&C 35 MKII, Alianna

Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS