Joe,

Not so sure about that. At the C&C rendezvous in Clinton, they packed us in
pretty tight. I had to wait for a boat to leave to get out.

In Black Rock, the wind was up and it took a few people and some creative line
handling to make sure we got clear.

In Norwalk, the distance between slips is really tight. And so on.....

Would make docking much easier. Usually, it's just my wife and I on board. I'd
like to be able to maneuver in and out of any place almost single-handedly.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
914.332.4400  | Office
914.774.9767  | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 6
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Sep 27, 2015, at 10:44 AM, Joe Della Barba via CnC-List